Are you cycling through the Tufo Towns of the Tuscan Maremma but you and your bicycle need a break to recharge your batteries before leaving?
Don’t worry, Maremma E-bike is here for you: an internal service of the Hotel della Fortezza Orsini in Sorano!
Thanks to this service, you can go to our hotel in the village of Sorano where you will have the opportunity to deposit your bicycle for as long as necessary, moreover, if you have an electric bike we will be happy to recharge it for you.
We at Maremma E-bike offer riders a complete assistance service:
- keep your bicycle inside our bike garage
- internal workshop
- maintenance for the bike
- possibility to order spare parts
And while charging your e-bike …
If you have an electric bike and need to recharge it, we will be happy to host you at our Enoristò, for a breakfast, aperitif, lunch or dinner in the internal square of the historic Orsini Fortress where you can taste local products.
Where can you find us?
You can find us at the Hotel della Fortezza Orsini in Sorano in Via Cairoli 5, Sorano (GR) 58010
How to get there by bicycle
To reach our Bike Garage in the village of Sorano by cycling to the Piazza d’Armi of the Orsini Fortress. At the entrance to the street there is a sign that reads “No entry for unauthorized vehicles”, and you, as our customers, are authorized.
It is accessed from below with respect to the level of the Fortress, through an uphill road paved in stone, with a single lane. Cycling along this medieval street is an experience in itself.
Below you can find detailed directions on how to get there
• Coming from Pitigliano: as soon as you arrive in Sorano, continue in the direction of the center. Near the second intersection, looking to the right, you will see a beauty center and the entrance to the cobbled street.
• Arrivando da San Quirico: arrivati a Sorano, proseguite in direzione del centro. In prossimità del secondo incrocio guardando a destra vedrete un centro estetico e l’ingresso della stradina lastricata in ciottoli.
• Coming from San Quirico: once in Sorano, continue towards the center. Near the second intersection, looking to the right, you will see a beauty center and the entrance to the cobbled street.
• Coming from the SS2 (Via Cassia), Montorio: As soon as you enter Sorano you will have the entrance to the Orsini Fortress on the left you will see the beauty center and the entrance to the cobbled street to reach our bike garage.
Obviously, if despite our instructions you still have difficulty in identifying the hotel and its parking lots, you can call us and we will show you the way.